Your tasks will be:
- taking part in software development projects, consulting the team during the development process;
- mapping the requirements for the software solutions, analysing and documenting, creating mock-ups and prototyping;
- consulting the client and managing the changes according to the expectations of the client;
- testing more complicated parts of the system and compiling test plans.
A successful candidate is expected to have:
- practical experience of analysing complicated software solutions;
- the ability to pay attention to detail and compile documentations necessary for IT-development;
- an interest in the newest business models and processes and the technologies that support them;
- proper written and oral communication skills and an open mind;
- proficiency of Estonian and English language;
- responsibility towards tasks and deadlines;
- willingness to be a team player;
- desire and capability to see one’s work through the eyes of a future user;
- higher professional education, while its absence is not an obstacle to applying;
- prior experience in testing or developing software will be an advantage.
- a possibility to participate in the execution of value-adding software solutions;
- modern tools and working environment;
- a great and supportive team;
- flexible working hours;
- several social activities and events.
phone: +372 52 84 685