Your tasks will be developing tailored business portals and applications.
A successful candidate is expected to have:
- prior experience as a PHP developer;
- familiarity with the keywords AngularJS, Bootstrap and Scrum;
- proficiency of Estonian and English language;
- desire to produce high quality code as well as respect for deadlines;
- willingness to be a team player;
- desire and capability to see one’s work through the eyes of a future user;
- the ability to communicate and a good sense of humour;
- higher professional education, while its absence is not an obstacle to applying;
- experience with some of the most widely used frameworks (CakePHP, Zend, Symfony) will be an advantage.
- a possibility to participate in the execution of value-adding software solutions;
- modern tools and working environment;
- a great and supportive team;
- flexible working hours;
- several social activities and events.
phone: +372 52 84 685