Your tasks will be developing tailored business portals and applications.
A successful candidate is expected to have:
- prior experience as a .NET developer;
- familiarity with the keywords MVC, C#, AngularJS, PL/SQL, Ninject and Scrum;
- proficiency of Estonian and English language;
- desire to produce high quality code as well as respect for deadlines;
- willingness to be a team player;
- desire and capability to see one’s work through the eyes of a future user;
- the ability to communicate and a good sense of humour;
- higher professional education, while its absence is not an obstacle to applying.
- a possibility to participate in the execution of value-adding software solutions;
- modern tools and working environment;
- a great and supportive team;
- flexible working hours;
- several social activities and events.
phone: +372 51 49 166